Release Period & Booking Cancellation
All bookings reduction and cancellations should be notified to Bora Bora Wildlife Park and Luxury Tented Camp reservations or marketing office in writing. Cancellations received after 5.00pm will be deemed to have been received on the next working day.
Reservations cancelled, reduced in length of stay or in numbers are subject to Bora Bora Wildlife Park and Luxury Tented Camp prevailing no show and cancellation charges currently as follows:
Tour Group Cancellations
• Within 30 – 14 days 50% of room charges for entire stay.
• Within 13 – 3 days 75% of room charges for entire stay.
• Within 48 hours 100% of room charges and other services for entire stay.
• No show: 100% for room charges and other services for entire stay.
19-10 days prior to arrival 25% of Stay
9-3 days prior to arrival 35% of stay
48 hours prior to arrival 100% of stay.
Bora Bora Wildlife Park and Luxury Tented Camp may cancel reservations held by the Tour Operator and without prior notice in any of the following events:
- If the Tour Operator fails to pay required deposit within 7 days of the due date; or
- Upon the occurrence of the events in payment default clause.